View Single Post
Old 09-28-2016, 12:50 AM
Apprentice

DADSGARAGE is on a distinguished road
Default Re: PC1800 Front Shovel (1/12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkycuda View Post
Very glad that you did not suffer any big damage - and prayers for those that lost everything. Your hydraulic tank has more features than some I've seen on real machines and the shovel is looking really great.

Ken
Me too!!! We do know a number of people who lost everything!! We are very fortunate to still have a home etc!!!
The features in this little tank might be a bit overkill but hey...why not!!

Thanks Ken!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracksntreadslou View Post
Making some awsome progress ..this machine is build to last and some great features with the tank as well ...to darn bad you are so far away ..Btw sure glad you made it though that devastating fire ..so many people lost everything ..im sure you knew many ..my heart goes out to them
Slowly making some progress on this build, hopefully one day it will get completed...lol...I here ya on the distance gap, at least there are a few people in this hobby near you, must be nice!!

The fire has impacted everyone up here, some more than others.....some people are rebuilding and some are not. I know a number of people who never lost anything in the fire but have still decided to leave town...only time will tell how much this affected us all.