View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 12:59 PM

jjackso5 is on a distinguished road
Default Graupner Radios, Hand held and Tray

I'm looking for information for new radios for my fleet. I heard that the new line of Graupner Radios were good, easily adaptable to our needs with the trucks and equipment and not excessively cost prohibitive.

The second part of this question is the use of a "tray style" radio verses the conventional hand held units. Both from Graupner. Is anyone using tray type radios and what is the most adaptable setup for our needs? Who's using one that could offer "hands-on" experience on set up and programming. Any suggestions of assistance would be appreciated.

I'm considering revising my radios for my trucks and looking to maybe get a piece of equipment as well, hence the reason for my questions. My current radios are the Spektrum Park Flyer Series that have served me well, but they are in need of some updating and they are only 6 channels as well. I have a few of the "(Futaba) Robbe Terra-Top radios" pre-cursor to the Futaba F14 series, but they are on 72 and 75 MHz, 8 channels, but I can not find a way to update them that is not cost prohibitive, and because of their age they are not digital systems. The same update concerns go for the "Futaba Gold Series" that I have, they are 7 channel, but analog no support or updates available that I been able to find.

So again, any information, ideas, or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time, consideration, and help,

Regards,

Jim