View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 07:16 AM
Admin RIP FGD 2-12-59/12-19-11

FreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Steiger loader,with Biddles vid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by td9clyde View Post
nice job on that broom freddy what next a mini snow blower? for that white stuff you like so much
BINGO!
All's I need is some augers,been going to every toy site I can find to see if there is a toy out there that has the right augers for the build.
There's a couple of combines that look like the augers would work,but there is no way I'm spending over $300 for two plastic augers.
Was going to make them out of alum,but what a pain. But if this is what I have to do,so be it. Already cut out one section to see if I can pull it off,& man does it look rough!
So if anyone has some plastic augers layin around they want to get rid off,Please drop me a p/m. They have to dump in the middle. So there is a left thread on one side & a right hand on the other side.
Thanks guys!
FGD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.