View Single Post
Old 12-19-2015, 05:08 AM
Wannabe

Rimrock is on a distinguished road
Default Re: RC4WD and emails

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigo View Post
Customer service, customer service!! People have to realize that there are big and small companies out there, and not every company has a little girl behind the phone/computer answering every question along with a mechanized prepping and boxing /assembly line. Just because an E-mail doesn't get answered in a timely manner or parts don't get delivered, "in what they think is an appropriate time frame, doesn't mean that company has "bad" customer service... Go to Wal-Mart, Cost Co or Sams and see how much customer service you get...

With the explosion of digital communication, "internet" and smart phones in every purse, people think that they should get attention immediately!!! People deserve a Life, At least I think I do!!!
I am with you there, bigo. The issue here, with what we in our digitalized world see as slow email response, is likely due to low number of staff (keeping costs down). So, we all want to pay like 'zero' for our RC stuff, but we want top and quick service. Now...that's in fact often a difficult, if not impossible, combination.. Option if one want email replay within 48 hours rather than 8 days; Call (not email) Rc4WD and ask them to raise their prices 40% (who knows) for them to be able to afford a professional sitting at the customer service fulltime...) You want cheap stuff, you better be patient, or go to more expensive places and likely get emails replayed quicker
Well, at least they could have an automated 'honest' email replay, like; Thanks for you interest in our product/company, you email is received. In order to offer you the best prices, we don't have staff 100% dedicated to customer service, but our hard working staff will come back to you as soon as there is a chance. best wishes..' Haha, okay, yeah waiting for like 7-8 days for an replay, that's a bit long, I agree) Within 3-4 days it should be possible to give an replay, even if running a low cost operation. One should not be pushing the limit too long...but on the other hand, it also depends if a company is like 'single point of purchase' for an item, or they have a lot of competition...

Last edited by Rimrock; 12-19-2015 at 05:20 AM.