View Single Post
Old 11-08-2016, 10:58 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: Something new to rc

Done!

In all my years I can't recall harvest dragging out this late in the yr... what a shyt show the last couple weeks with crop flat on the ground, cutting @2 - 3mph ...crop is brown mustard that should be standing 4 foot tall.

After one day of missing more than I was getting, I got these crop lifters from a buddy, the lifters made a huge difference, but I was still leaving some crop behind. Start discing this Friday to Sunday, hopefully chop up what's still left in the field so it's not a nightmare to seed through next spring. I was wanting to do a couple thousand acre this fall... race against the weather & I got no help... azzhole hired man never did come back, paid him too much.

Got a call yesterday morning from local elevator that I MUST deliver 450mt this week for 5 cars to be loaded next week Yesterday morning was foggy, wouldn't be combining till late in the day anyway... banged in 4 loads yesterday & two this morning, trk worked good, a little over half done, haul some more Thursday, Friday is a holiday, finish 'er Monday.

Next week, some how I'm suppose to load out 44 B train loads of durum... 1500mt that's 9 trks a day avg... I sure hope they start coming at daybreak cause if after dinner it just aint happening.

And the following week is cleaning all this weedy brown mustard I just combined & do a couple thousand bu durum for next yr's seeding.

Joe