View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 10:21 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

skeeter is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
I'm talking with some one at photobucket currently to see if preset pic size outgoing links option is coming back or not... I started a $50/yr subscription with them in January... if that one particular option is never available again, then I'll be cancelling.

I have been using this 3rd host when the photobucket blackout had occurred... totally free & simple to use... can be a lil confusing when uploading several pics as the pics & links do not pair together... you'll see what I mean if you try it.

I've been using Windows Live Movie Maker for years to edit videos, pretty simple to use without too to many excessive options to pick from. It came preloaded on my laptop.
I as well use Windows Movie Maker for editing videos. It's simple & easy to use. The one thing I do know for certain about it.......................Do the WHOLE editing phase of videos in ONE shot. If you save the video then edit it& repeat process several times, the video quality suffers! The newer vids on my YT channel have had the editing complete at one time. The new vids are much cleaner images to watch.