View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 12:34 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

It’s been a little bit since I have been able to sit down and do a little rc and relaxing!! Have been busy with work, spring is always a busy time , and I have been busy on redoing the back porch. Found an old septic tank during demo on small concrete porch. 3 by 5’ slab so just hand pounding with sledge and prybar. Was stoped by hearing a splash,, odd,, found out I was beating on top of an old 10’ wide by 15’ deep septic tank that had an old slate lid covering the 10’ span. Partly under foundation of addition that had knob n tune wires, so to say old. Then the old hand well. I got 28 ton of stone and only about six skid steer buckets left!! Would have loved to use the rc equipment but didn’t want to have a 15’ and 30’ hole open for any more time than needed. And rain has been constant this year but I’m finally to a point I am starting to get some time, and need a few hours sitting and relaxing with the rc stuff. So hopefully I’ll get some more videos soon. !!!