View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 09:44 PM
Green Horn

ekim is on a distinguished road
Default Uber Newbie From Idaho

Well, after much anticipation and waiting a few days for the approval to participate in the forum, I am happy to introduce myself. My name is Michael and I am from the warm state of Idaho (atleast today that is..) I have dabbled a bit in RC in the past in the aero then boat phase and it was to no avail as children proved to be a bigger priority for me. Now that I am a Grand father and the kiddo's are moving on... I am ready to return. A very brief history for you gentlemen.... 15 year Navy Vet...3 years as a mainline pipelayer and now I have the fabulous privelidge of being this cities Collections system superintendent..... Yeah,,, yeah ... I am in charge of the POO!!!!!!! that being said I am extremely interested in starting again in the construction aspect of this hobby. Truck, ecavator, wheel loader... I am hoping to learn enough from you guys to help soften that blow... As I have read the last few days it would seem there will never be a lack of knowledge available to me as you fellows are resident experts in many ways. As for now thank you for this forum as it may get me to where I want to be. Looking forward to speaking with many of you in the future.

Michael (ekim)