Thread: FabOne
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2016, 09:11 PM
Green Horn

DieselKid is on a distinguished road
Default Re: FabOne

Hey all, update on Dad (FabOne).....He had been home for a about a week and at times it seemed like his health was coming around, but then yesterday afternoon he began having shortness of breath. So Mom brought him down to the ER, where they finally started to make some headway, and discovered a few blood clots in his lungs and one larger clot in his right pulmonary artery. It was some shocking news for us all, especially for Dad! But he has an awesome attitude and keeps mentioning prayer and how lucky he is when it comes to family. We aren't 'happy' about this latest development, but at least it's a step in the right direction as far as figuring out what's going on! He is on thinners and meds to dissolve the clot. He's talking and in pretty good spirits. I've been doing my best to keep him up to date on all your builds and news! That keeps him going!! Says to tell everyone hi and thanks for thinking of him! We really appreciate all of the thoughts and prayers that have been sent this way! It'll be an odd Father's Day, but nonetheless spent the same way....hanging out with Dad! Take 'er easy everybody, will keep you posted as things progress!

-Alex