Thread: Taranis X9E
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2016, 08:59 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Taranis X9E

I've been waiting for the 12 version. Any idea when they will releas that one? I know some were sent to testers but that was a while ago. I have the normal stick/air style taranis. After I got that is when I found the tray style. Should have looked a bit more . I have written in earlier posts about the ease of using this radio system. Love the pc programming and then flashing it. Have not had any issues with anything radio related. Have 4 models on and just as fast as I can switch buttons on radio I van go from one to the next. For the price and the unlimited mixes, 32 (or however many) channels, I've been switching everything to this radio system. Even thought of getting a spare (for price) if I ever dropped , dunked in the drink, or run it over I could just flash a memory card to the other and never worry about not having tx!! Really nice that you added those sticks. You have given me the incentive to do similar. Then I will be able to have full control of all hydraulic functions (on sticks) and use the rotation of sticks for track drives. Really have been wanting to be able to drive an excavator in and out of holes. Just can't do it too well with only two hands with traditional sticks and sliders. Thanks stu. So it is plug -n-play on the addition of those sticks? Or is a little soldering connectors involved?