Thread: Classy Shak
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 04:25 PM
Weaver Of Dreams

Dreamweaver will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Classy Shak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther F View Post
Oooohhhhh man! What an amazing looking truck.

It's a beauty!
~ Jeff
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRICKNICK View Post
Wow Mike that is one serious stage coach......that is one serious project, especially since I've been following it since the drawn up plans of the build. It's nice to see her progress this far. You are a true craftsman, not to mention with the patience of a saint, guess that's why your truck looks as good as it does and mine....well let's just say patience isn't my strong suit. Great build man.
Thanks, No cash makes patience. The good thing is had I had the cash to do this faster it would not have had the detail it does. Keep in mind your truck only has to look good to you, why others opinions are worth something, in the end you have to be happy with your truck regardless of what others think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1985 kenworth View Post
my friend that is a seriously long tractor and in all my time of building trucks and what i have seen over the years i have never seen a build as detailed as your truck...my hat is off to you ...you have done an amazing job!!!!!
Thanks. And I cut it down by 5 inches..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike "DREAMWEAVER" Johnson

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11

Rims and Tanks by ihbuilder / Grill and Visor by Brian in PA / Mirrors, Front and Rear Bumper, Back of Cab Lights, and Steering Arms by tc1cat / Fenders by Stylin n Profilin / Frame Rails by The Late Freddy Gear Drive