Thread: Thank you FGD
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 07:45 AM
Admin RIP FGD 2-12-59/12-19-11

FreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the rough

Well for starters,I'll say YOUR WELCOME! & THANK YOU!
I'm glad to see people are findin there way here!
She's not the biggest & best house on the cyber block,but she's ours!
A little paint,some wall paper,a few pics here & there,& I think she'll work just fine!
Now as you see there are no rules posted by us yet.Wasn't going to unlock forum till they were in place.But after some thought figured,WE'RE ALL ADULTS HERE! Don't think it needs to be in black & white for us to know how to act.
Things are going to be a little rocky till this board is totaly set up.
So until the mods are set in place,Please if you see a problem w/board not set right or some one not acting in an adult manor.PLEASE! p/m Cowboy,Lil Giants or myself & we'll do the best we can to fix it!
One little favor! Let's leave the Garden bashin over on scale. Could see the cloud movin over scale. We should send Keith something for lettin us mess w/his smooth runnin board. Pretty darn nice of him not to show us the door!
Oh!One other little thing! Hows about yu'all given me a hand findin our other forum brothers & sisters,left standin out in the cold. I've e-mailed a few already, So if each one of you send a few messages out,it won't be long & this place should be rockin!
SO...On that note,Let's do some,BUILDIN,POSTIN,COMMENTING,& HAVE SOME FUN!
Thanks for reading this!
FGD