View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 12:23 AM

sneff is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Re: Our forum and hobby has suffered a great loss!!

When I heard the horrible news yesterday at work I was in shock. Immediatly I thought of all you guys here on the forum and how badly everyone would be devastated!!
I spoke with Sheilla this morning and it was so surreal that we were having the conversation that we did.
Thank you Travis for posting the kind words about Freddy because I dont know that I could have done it.
Freddy and I were very close and spent many hours together throwing ideas back and forth. Most of the time i would bust his balls critiquing his latest build even though I would be completley amazed at what he had just accomplished.
The last time he called me about his street sweeper project he was trying to figure out the vacuum and I just blurted out "grab Sheilas dust buster and rip the vac out of it!!" I guess I owe Sheila a new dust buster lol
I think Freddy was really just getting started in this hobby and he was getting better and better every project that he did.
I'm honored to have been his close friend and got the privilage of going to Indy twice with him. (Imagine trying to concentrate on the road with FGD yelling in your ear) lol!!!
You'll be missed by everyone Freddy R.I.P.