Thread: Newbie from UK
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2015, 03:55 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: Newbie from UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digger_Bear View Post
Sorry I’ve tried edited my post but cannot see how, I did only mention it to give history of me but I see it could have been read as advertising.
That's ok, I just pointing it out to you incase you overlooked during registration, what you've written can remain, but if you wish to make prices for purchases public on the forum, then a Vendor forum of your own you must have.

The edit post option for OP remains intact for only 20 minutes, after that a mod, super mod or admin will have to edit for you at your request... we had to take this measure yrs ago b/c of other troubles in other areas of the forum. Change a title, edit a link, whatever, we'll fix it for you. Hit the "Contact US" button at the bottom of Index page.

Your specs on your pump sound like plenty, few hyd models I have run greater pressure than that. Depends on the size of cyls & weight of model how much pressure is necessary.

Joe