View Single Post
Old 10-05-2015, 12:59 AM
Green Horn

Kausekaos is on a distinguished road
Default First Truck Build

Started building my first truck today. Grand Hualer on King Rails to fit one of Reg's boxes that came with the Mack R Dump I bought off Keith which I sold already lol. Got ahead of myself just wanted it to look like something until I finished while it sat. Still haven't build the trans. Was messing with the fenders just to see how they would look under the dump box. Going to drill hole in rails to mount them later this week. Still not sure if they will actually make the final cut.

Problem I see already is the stacks wont clear the part of the dump that covers the cab.

Couple pics

Already have a 2nd Grand coming tomorrow for another build I have planned, and it will stay on the longer rails. They are addictive. And I said only one lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Kausekaos; 10-05-2015 at 01:02 AM.