View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 03:25 PM

PetervR is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Builildings for the mobile track for the "TechTeam"

The townsquare is becomming a real project.
Not just the front I named square1. Sq2, Sq3 and Sq4, are build. Just need more ore lots more detailing.

Sq3 has a differend size brick. And some rooftiling

Sq5, and Sq6, are ready to be build. Sq5 is going to be the towns bar. And Sq6, the supermarket. The supermarket is a special one. We need on the table some room to fix a small defect on the rc-trucks. Moust want to do that behind the scenes. I usually fix that at the front table. So the public can ask what you're doing. So the supermarket is going to be set forward on the table. So not just a coffecup can be hidden. A truck or trailer will fit in that building.
To add to a townsquare look and feel of a real town. I need more than buildingfaces, I want to build some trees.
Only to build an oak In the right scale. Might be a challenge. Not just to build. But to get to all the shows. Not an option.
Shaped trees are an option. In the old days the flat shaped trees where used to keep the sun out. They aren't hugh. And they are flat and easy to take along.
I need 3, the first wirecore is made.

And to make a mess of this topic.
I want to show 3 homes I made some 9 years ago.

The real homes are in s Hertogenbosch. The idea of the designer was the the sosial live was in the city center. And you just needed a home to sleep. Shower and have bite to eat. I could not make one. For the right effect 3 was the minimum.

This is how the real ones look
This is it fore now. Next time more about the sqaure and an already build structure