View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014, 01:00 AM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: Something new to rc

I got a bit of a surprise today... I put some water in the sprayer & went to the field to do a pressure check and HOLY $%^& water everywhere! 5 section boom & 4 of them are split in many places.

This was 11am, quick call to dealership, bring it to town & start fixing... we got 'er rebuilt by 5pm... I was home & loaded by 6pm, buzzed the 1st tank by 7pm & the 2nd tank by 8:30 with some daylight to spare.

Last Fall, I had this SP sprayer in town for its bumper to bumper check (warranty is only for the 1st season), before I left I poured their sprayer guard antifreeze into the tank & flushed it through my booms... they know that... they'll see what they can do for me $ parts & time wise... but my dealership is owned by a much larger dealership in the city & although the small town work ethic & good service is still there - big city still has the final word ...and lately it seems not in the favor of the customer.

Tomorrow 1st thing, go find out if the drill is gonna work right out of the gate...

Joe