View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 03:15 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Traxxas battery charge cables?

Hey guys I bought a traxxas 8400 mah batter to replace the hk ones I had and they quit selling. I didn't read the fine print that traxxas has a system that has the balance leads included in the plug. To me I do t understand it because it is a three cell and has the main red and black battery cables with two smaller red nblack wires for the balancing. How do the balance? I can always tear it apart and hook up my own balance plug like I would like but before I do I thought I would ask if any of you have converted one of these battery's charge plugs to what I would consider normal plug and balance plug. If it were a two cell I wouldn't really care but three I would like to know independently what cells are at.

I like these batteries, not really the name brand , but the size and capacities. It's what I've designed most of my equipment around. And now hobby ( becoming a bad place) king quit selling the capacity battery I can't replenish the stock.