View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 04:14 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: King Hauler tow truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dairyland Trucker View Post
I am going to have to stay away from Travis's house for awhile might end up with another wrecker LOL.
I have some members coming over this weekend to hang out and work on a couple of things. Come on over it just takes some self control and if you don't have any of that Pay Pal will work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalelover View Post
Man this is looking great. Unlike Dairyland Trucker I may actually need to come over,lol. That way maybe I could get motivated enough to start building again. Instead of looking at multiple unfinished projects.... Keep the updates coming, I'm really liking these builds, and they def cause my ambition and motivation to go up seeing them.

--Dan
Dan you welcome to come over and check things out anytime just send me a PM and let me know when you want to come over.

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11