View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 08:34 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: A New 1/14TH Tamiya Semi?

Well here are a few picks of mine, I still need to decide on a color. I did install the MFU and Tamiya aluminum rims.

Lights on

Lights off

Basicaly it is the same kit but there are some minor detail changes. Silver shock bodies like used on the trailers no more pink. No springs in the shocks, now they use an oring and use them as a friction dampener. They give you two bearings per axle to be used next to the ring gear on each shaft but the rest are all still bushings. They give you two bearings for the trans to be used on each end of the output shaft. They have changed the spring configuration on the shaft for gear shifting. They went from three to four springs with some washers and clips as well. I will say it does seem to shift smoother and faster than the other version. Overall the changes all seem to be improvements.

Like the Knight Hauler this truck comes with parts to install the MFU that do not come with the MFU so save them if you do not install an MFU you may to in the future and you will then have to find them.

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11