View Single Post
Old 12-30-2015, 02:02 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M construction open for bizz nizz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigford View Post
must drag @$$ to post office and get passport info soon
Yes you must! It's not like going to a store and walking out with your purchase, it takes awhile.....well, a Canadian passport did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikem View Post
Got my passport to northern Ontario ,just got to get past a few snowstorms and it will be warm again ! Good looking building ! Next step get a sheet of Hardie plank 4x8 sheet concrete board it's pre coloured . Mike
I like your winter attitude Mike Glad you like. Nothing near to the beautiful stuff you have but I'm happy with the end result of my first real attempt at a scale size building. I still need to get my hands on some of that hardie plank and see what it's like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyathome View Post
That looks cool,
but as a qualified electrician its my duty to report unsafe wiring to the inspection board.

lucky its only 9v......

any thoughts of a maintenance shed with a truck lift.
I was going to make a scissor lift and use a screw drive for the lifting mechanism, but that will have to wait for winter.

keep up the good work.

cheers andy
Thanks Andy. Atleast I put the light switch in a proper location
there may come a time when I add some more smaller details and functions for the buildings but for now I'm mainly focused on getting more built for the yard. I'd love to have things like you mentioned but full time outdoor living is not electronics and mechanical friendly in my neck of the woods
Who knows, I don't plan on moving anymore. It'll be interesting to see what the park looks like 3-4 yrs from now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by egronvold View Post
Looks awesome It will be a nice addition yo your back yard.
Thanks, glad you like. It's no masterpiece or work of art but I agree, I think it will look good in the backyard. I can't wait till next spring to set it up!