Thread: RCP Compound
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2015, 09:30 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: RCP Compound

Quote:
Originally Posted by DADSGARAGE View Post
Enjoyed watching the ride....wish I was there doing the same thing...once you have a dirt bike you can't get it out of your system...even after crashing...riding a street bike it ok but just doesn't compare to a dirt bike....took my sons dirt bike for a ride this summer...one ride and you get hooked again, didn't want to give it back to him that day...heehee. I did notice that I rode a little bit more on the tame side, crashing always did suck but now that a fella is slightly older the time to heal up would be years not weeks...

KP
Over the last few years I have made excuse after excuse not to go riding but on the occasions where I did go I loved it! Every time it would leave me with a big smile and looking forward to the next time. When the next opportunity would come however, I would make excuses again because I was building a model and couldn't stop.lol I got my street license a few years ago and like you said it is OK but if I never rode on the pavement again I wouldn't really miss it. I find it very boring but it could be because I'm riding a dualsport and it's not very comfortable. It's a fun bike to ride 5 min up the road and into a trail though so I keep it. I am definitely more afraid of getting hurt now than 20 years ago. Gotta stay on the bike now and not under it! I think you should get yourself a bike KP. Then we can complain about being old and out of shape together!lol