View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 04:19 PM
Journeyman

rockNmayhem is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MORPOWER pump & valve

Well I received my pump and valve block today and I can't wait to try them out but unfortunately I will be waiting a little longer before I can use them as I received a broken valve block today.

I was so excited when I got the package today it was in great shape so I opened it up to find lots of bubble wrap inside. I pulled out the pump first and opened it up. All great and dandy with no problems. Started opening the valve wrapped in bubble wrap as well and all of a sudden out came a fitting, then another and all of a sudden I was shocked to see that they were not extras like I had hoped but two ports from the center of the valve block itself.

I have no idea how they could have broken in shipping as there was no damage to anything else inside the box or to the box but there they lay broken completely off clean at the block.

I sent the company an email this evening and I will be waiting for a reply but I have no doubts as they are really great to communicate with and are willing to take care of anything I have needed so far.

I'm not saying anything was their fault or the postal service just an unfortunate event that happens every now and then.

Here are some pics if anybody is interested in some close ups of the valve block (granted this one is broken) but gives an idea of what they look like. The machine work is very nice as well and I was amazed that it came with metal geared servos already installed.

And as you can see the package it came in is in near perfect condition.

I will keep everyone updated as how well this is taken care of.

Tyler