View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 05:32 PM
Journeyman

Kaf343 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Rick Hopkins Mack body i never got !!!!!!

Just to clear a few things up. I did not buy it from Rick Hopkins, I purchased it from Jim Holland through EBay and Paypal, so legally it is mine not stolen property!

If anything Rick is guilty of theft of services among several other moral crimes, but since possession is 9/10ths of the law it can't be considered stolen property, v8m8t payed for a service and never received the product and I did not go to someone's shop and steel it!

Having said that, i believe the cab needs to end up with the right full owner who spent ALOT of money already. I have already spoken to v8m8t last week and offered to send it to him for less than I paid for it to help with his loss.

As they say, no good deed should go unpunished. And when I bought this cab off eBay last month I obviously had no idea it was built for someone else. With all due respect to v8m8t there is more than one victim here. I paid hard earned cash for the cab not knowing I would be dragged into this mess. And there is NO good outcome for anyone!

What Rick did is unacceptable and in my opinion inexcusable! This hobby is as most of you know a VERY VERY expensive hobby and a lot of money is passed around to each other to keep building trucks. As I said, I'll do my part to get the cab to v8m8t