Thread: Mack M75SX
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 07:43 PM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Mack M75SX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
Dang Steve, you really need to buy a better camera! I know it cuts into your funds for tooling, but how are we ever going to fully appreciate the craftsmanship?
I know Nate actually not , something else takes those funds and will for another 2 years I still got obligations to fullfill from when income was steady till '08' hit . It worked the best on sunday at cabin fever after I put in an external bec and started gluing the tires . I had to consentrate on feathering the throtle to keep the spinouts down . I meet a guy at the show who took the pic of the real 1 in the mack history book and knew of some of the smaller mseries in my area . He told me the M75's didn't like to steer just like the model . Someday , I'll be running out to NJ to see the real 1 in mack history book .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.