View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 11:15 AM
Wannabe

CorbettTrailers is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Prayers for my Wife

Hi everyone. Cindy and I have made it passed the 6 month mark since our accident. Cindy has come along good but we were told about 1 month ago that Cindy has made it to the point where medically there is nothing else that can be done. What she suffered from was Compartment Syndrome. She also suffered fiber damage in her knee. To walk she needs 0 degrees (Leg Straight). Cindy's leg will only go to 14 degrees. So she has to walk with her leg partly bent. She hates it, but I remind her of all the good that we still have. Two big ones are no one was killed and thank God our kids were not with us. So since our laptop stopped working I've been using my IPod for all my online stuff. It's been a freakin nightmare. We have gotten a lot of help from my parents and a few neighbors. The most appreciated help is all the Thoughts and Prayers. Thank you for everything.
ECMT Members: Join your Group. Go to your username in the top right corner of the page and click on it. When your profile opens go down to group memberships, Click on East Coast Mini Truckers, The social group will open and scroll down And in the middle it you will see "Join Group" Click on it and then confirm that you REALLY wanna join.
[SIZE="2"]