View Single Post
Old 01-22-2016, 07:47 PM
Wannabe

andyathome is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Eagle 4200XL excavator 20% OFF!!

I have had problems with eagle products......

Mainly a diff failure on my new loader, now if I wanted to complian about poor service I can't do that. Tang was awesome to deal with and new parts shipped straight away.
I've had failures with my excavator ( track motors, my fault) and once again awesome service.
If I was to complian about any thing, the guy is too helpful.
I asked a few questions about a few things and he sent me a pdf of all the stuff they sell, with part numbers , to make ordering easier.
I also get too many updates on the new dozer , which is causing a strain on my wallet.
Yes they are a reasonably new company, and they do make cheaper products than the European manufacturers, but for an introduction into the hydraulic RC world with an eagle product, I Would do it all over again.
I was nervous about spending a lot of money with a new Chinese company, so I took a risk.
I will get the dozer some time this year and when I do I know there will be no issue recieveing it, or getting spare parts for it.
The only problem I can for see is my wife's facial expression , followed by some silence.

Cheers andy