View Single Post
Old 01-23-2016, 06:50 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: Eagle 4200XL excavator 20% OFF!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by calm n sedated View Post
Travis I'm not sure of the reason, sounds like Rc4wd is just a drop shipper for Eagle. My have to do with U.S importing regulations, who knows. I offered to pay the credit card fees, other costs and was told wire transfer is the only solution. I wanted to try this company out, save a few bucks and maybe find a less costly alternative but seems like I'm gonna stick to premecon and have to wait close to a year before I can play.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMMER View Post
I am sorry Travis I offered to pay with a Treasury Check and they would not take that that is guaranteed money and I feel that is more than they are doing for me as I see it it would be almost like a wire transfer but it would have a paper trail and the ability to have some recourse it seems that is what Eagle and RC4WD problem is i would say. Ed

Just get over it and wire them the money and start playing. I expected more out of two educated men. Greg how many people have put their lives in your hands without a guarantee this is just a toy not a life.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11