View Single Post
Old 10-27-2015, 01:39 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M construction open for bizz nizz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
Oh I want in,,,,, lol!!! I agree reg, but I would be broke after one night!!! And I'm not in Canada , so for me what happens in Canada stays in Canada. !!!! Lol!!! So let me get this right, we have a steel plant furnace burning "leaves" , lots of red lights for the truckers, a wife gettin a dumper to drive, a couple holes to dig, ,,,,, we need a sponsor , molsen girls? Labatts girls? All in your back yard Mario!!! Hope we don't chase away the local foxes. Hahahahah!!!!!! Oh the stories we can tell,,,,,,,,,,
Bahahaha! August can be a hot one so we definitely need umbrella girls. My wife isn't very tall so it's not a job for her. Definitely need to contract that out. Mario's new found fame and media connections should be able to acquire all that we need.

Beverage sponsor(Crown Royal, Molson gotta keep it Canadian) = refreshments and girls

Coke = easy boys. I mean the drink. We need mix for the Crown Royal.

Caterpillar = "gas money" for the trip(half in $2 coins so we can play the slots) free shirts and hats

Some sort of food sponsor... Yet to be determined...preferably pizza as it can be eaten hot or cold at anytime of the day!

Hotel sponsor = also yet to be determined...

I think this plan is shaping up.

Make it happen Mario.