View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 07:34 PM
Green Horn

CrimsonCorsair is on a distinguished road
Default MATS Mid-America Trucking Show

This is torture - the Mid-America Trucking Show is here - in town - and I cannot attend !!!!

This is from their FAQ:
In order to attend MATS you must be a member of/employed within the heavy-duty trucking industry and be registered as an Attendee.

So, because I am not a member of or employed within the heavy-duty trucking industry I can not attend. Apparently people who are just INTERESTED in trucking are not allowed.

I have been trying to figure out a way to get in because I really wanted to see the Beauty Championship and get some photos for some ideas. I was prepared to spend a Saturday geeking out (that's what my wife calls it) on big rigs, instead it looks like I will be cleaning the garage. Thanks MATS! Thanks for nothing!

OK - I will check their website after the weekend for the beauty contest winners...

Thanks for listening (reading?)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.