View Single Post
Old 12-21-2015, 06:50 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: RC4WD and emails

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimrock View Post
I just say one should not have too high expectations of many of these low cost internet shops when it comes to customer service, but no, I personally don't like waiting, understand you frustration.
It's a miracle they still are in business if they let most customers wait like 8 days...I guess most of the truck and construction equipment can be purchased other places.
Thing is I don't do just construction equipment and semi's. I do all things RC including scale trucks and crawlers so RC4WD is a good source for most of my builds and I have no other problem with them other than the customer service. On average I spend $2000 to $4000 with them each year on parts for all kinds of builds. What bugged me the most is receiving 6 automatically generated emails from them while waiting for their reply to my email.

To also set one thing strait I emailed there customer service email and not their general email they have two different emails so to expect them to read and respond to a customer service email in 48hrs is not out of the question.

If they are truly getting more customer service email than they can answer in a timely manner then they have a serious problem.

I work as a parts associate at a CAT dealer and if I did not at least respond to a customer email within 24 hours whether it was to give an answer or just let them know I am working on it I would be in big trouble not to mention feeling bad myself for the poor service. I pride myself in taking care of my customers.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11