View Single Post
Old 02-19-2016, 08:29 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: RC4WD and emails

I like the RC4WD products but I am done buying directly from them. From now on I will just buy their stuff from a dealer due to a lack of customer service and shipping. $28 to ship a set of rims 3-8 days for delivery. We have UPS at work and I being in the parts department I use UPS all of the time so I checked today. A package from their zip to mine UPS next day air $18 but here is the issue it’s not coming from them its coming from their supplier in Japan so we are eating the import shipping as well.

I placed an order for a part that was in stock and after ordering it and paying they emailed and said it was not in stock and would refund my money. Ok I am good with them wanting to do the refund but I immediately replied at 6am and told them to just substitute the part with another part they had in stock (same price) that way I would not get dinged with another shipping charge to order a different set of rims. No reply till 4pm telling me they refined the money. So at this time rather pissed off I emailed them and simply said "does anybody read the email" to my shock and disbelief that email was responded to in less than 2 hrs. I was contacted by the same person that said they were refunding the money and I was told if I place another order for the rims to email them the order number and they would refund the shipping on that order so I promptly placed the order and emailed the order number and within an hour they refunded the shipping. We could have avoided all of this had they just responded to the original email.

I ordered a Trail finder 2 SWB kit from my LHS yesterday got it today and paid the same tax included as ordering direct but with no shipping. I am lucky enough if Tower or Horizon hobbies have it in stock I can get it the next day if ordered before 1pm through my LHS.

Ok my rant is over I am moving on.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11