View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 11:26 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Kenworth 850 Off Highway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwoods Timber toter View Post
I've been following this thread quite religiously, I've been trying to find words to appropriately describe how impressed I am with this truck and you building skills. I have a soft spot for log trucks, which is funny because I drive Fire Trucks for a living! Anyway back on point, All I can think of is purely impressive, amazed, astounded by the shear level of quality and detail!! And to think you MADE all the parts!!!! Sir my hat comes off to you!!
Thanks for the kind words. I'm happy to have provided some entertainment for the few that followed along!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCLogger View Post
Fine looking truck Reg

Looking forward to seeing it up close

LOG loader next !

greg
Thanks Greg, The show is coming up fast now! I was very happy to hear that you were bringing your stuff this year! It should be a good time with all of us together(a lot of equipment)...and yes a loader is in my future....but maybe not yet...

I had some visitors come to my shop today. Some retired loggers that either drove and or owned the original KW850 that my truck is modeled after. It was very nice for me to show off the truck to them and get their approval. Hopefully the decals will be done for all of my equipment this week so I can post up some pics.

Reg