View Single Post
Old 12-22-2016, 11:30 PM
On Leave

Cossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the rough
Default Forums V FaceBook

This is my b@@ch,
There is a etiquet on forums where poeple post all of there build photos in the one thread and use there brain...
People that are on facebook dont have the etiquet ( or brains or are just lazy ) and need to start a new post every time they have new updates of there build instead of typing there name into the search bar thats on the right of the groups page to find there OP thread they first started and continue it....( NOTE > if you continue a OP post every new post will bring it to the top of the groups page )
Then there are the dump questions > what color do I paint my truck, where can I find this or that part, and the list goes on.......
The there are the people that dump there crap on FB groups, spam multiple pages with the same stuff they posted earlier on other pages, when selling something instead of cleaning it they leave it filthy covered in dirt / dust, and they think they will get the same price for a second hand rig as a brand new kit........
When people post the FS posts on Forums there they are nice and clean and you can usual find a build thread and plenty of photos on it....
There was a time when people google first to try and find there answers they were after and used there brains, the same for coming up with there own paint schemes instead of getting others to do the work for them....
And I wonder how many have actually been on forums and learnt posting etiquet, and wonder what they did before FB was the new thing and become lasy @@@@@..........
And why I will always read forums as they are more interesting and informative and you can keep track of all the discusions that get lost in a day or two on FB................

Cheers Tracy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.