View Single Post
Old 12-23-2016, 08:30 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Forums V FaceBook

Facebook is great in a lot of ways but it's also a jumbled up mess IMO. I had never been on it nor had I any desire to be until this year. I still don't want to be but I had to. For me trying to expand RCP's and make it a success I had to go on there. I have had many great customers come from this forum but unfortunately there are only so many people here looking for my work. Facebook has brought me a bigger audience but it has also brought on a lot of tire kickers which requires me to spend many more hours in front of the keyboard answering questions. Most often it turns into wasted time but how do you know unless you reply? I have gained a few jobs but the bulk of my work this year has still come from the good old folks at RCT&C so thank you! I have found that most of the RCT&C crowd is also on Facebook which is nice but I still think the forum is the best for finding info and retaining it. You will get a ton of opinions and info on Facebook but tomorrow when you go to look back on it, where did they go?lol At least here stuff is easy to search.