View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 02:40 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: Forums V FaceBook

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP57 View Post
Yeah I just had to pay the annual fee with photobucket for the storage I use. I was paying $30 per year on auto renew. This year it wouldn't auto renew for some reason and after several attempts to contact a human I learned that I had to basically cancel my payment plan and start over because now it's $40 per year. My experience with Photobucket has been poor. I tried to upload pictures today and it kept logging me out. This is the only place I need photobucket for as every other place on the planet allows you to directly upload photos. I love this place but there is a reason why hardly anyone posts here anymore. The site desperately needs an upgrade so that it can host pictures. I would much rather give my $40 to RCT&C than photo-bucket. I've talked to many members and everyone agrees that it's a pain so no one posts. There's got to be a way to bring this place from 2010 to 2017. Somebody save this place!!!!

Its just not as simple and cheap as you think. The way the forum was set up makes things realy complicated. I for one wish there was a simple solution.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11