View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 11:56 PM
Journeyman

rockNmayhem is on a distinguished road
Default St. Louis Event Ideas???

Well ladies and gentlemen I have been thinking about the show in a couple of weeks and I have some ideas of what I think we'd be doing but I'm not really sure as this is my first show I've gone to.

I was thinking about who all was going and what equipment and rigs they'd be bringing and I just had a few thoughts but wasn't sure if anybody else would be interested in them.

Now if I'm way off track here or outta line just shout and I'll let it go.

A couple of ideas that I had in mind would be some sort of truck pulls?

Maybe tractor pulls if there is anyone else there with tractors besides my Ford?

How about a road test course for points? Something along the lines of parking, backing up, making turns and maneuvers in a set area with some small markers of some sort?

Now those are just a few ideas that I had in mind and thought I'd bring up to see if anybody would be interested in them. Like I said before I've never been to a show so some of this may already be done and I don't know about it or not enough people would have interest but I thought I'd give it a shot anyways.

Lemme know what you guys think of any of these ideas and I'll be glad to help make any of them happen if we can.

Tyler