View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 04:01 PM
I'd rather be truckin'

Brian in PA will become famous soon enoughBrian in PA will become famous soon enough
Default Thanks for a wonderful show!!

Thanks to everyone for making the fall show a great success!!! Thanks to Rod for getting the venue for us again and to his family for all the great food. I still love that pulled pork, there was just so much food, it reminds me of a family reunion. I also cant forget the banana split cake, OMG was it awesome! I was also nice to see old friends and to meet new ones. there as a great turn out, 22 drivers I believe and twice that in trucks and equipment. Thanks again for setting up early for t he show too. One day I'll try and get there to help set up, or at least stay late to clean up.LOL! Congrats to Rod for his super stretch and its first place trophy in the show truck class and to Donny for his latest orange day cab that took second. Another congrats to Travis who took home 2 trophies for his black king dump and his cab over dump. All were very deserving rigs!! Thanks again for everyone who had a long trek to get there I believe that Probie still has the longest distance? 8 1/2 hrs? Thanks! and see all you in March!!

Brian

Last edited by Brian in PA; 10-10-2010 at 07:53 PM.