View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 02:18 AM

PetervR is on a distinguished road
Default Re: hyster containerstacker

getting some RC-equipment ready. with stuff I had laying around I dug up this little puppy.

I wasn't working when I placeed it aside, the difference between theory and practice made the wheels inside the mast hookup with the boldheads also inside the mast.

after fixing that.
the wheels where up for adjusting. the front of the stacker was to heavy for the standard tamiya "mad bull" tyre. so I got the tyre off the rim. and had put some foam inserts in. that worked one day. after one night standing on the workbench. it got some flatspots. so that wasn't working. and after a flat tyre om my car. and having a look in the runflat tyre. I have made my own inserts. a bit like the foam inserts, and a bit like the runflat rims.

I just filled it up with woodstrips. but not to the full. so the tyre flexes just a little. and not looks like a solid one.

the paintjob still needs some attention.

but the mast runs fine. The attachment of the chains hooked on this film. and it's fixed now. and added some grease
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hriygW7CNs
last but is to get the side shift going. and to do that I need to get a servocable to run aside the chains. and I have found a way to do that. I just need to make it presentable.

I also have made some other containers. here is a test to hookup a 40FT one.

grtz PetervR