View Single Post
Old 01-11-2015, 06:42 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP57 View Post
It looks like your "thumb" is the only thing safe judging by the cuts in your finger... Your game of Tetris looks good!
Tiz only a flesh wound!! And now that I got you attention reg, that dump body payback is rearing it's ugly head!! For those that don't know my purchase from reg was used as blackmail from my wife!! I even have to be the driver to upstate New York on Tuesday. My dumptruck has been leveraged against me for my wife to purchase another four footed, hairy, cat litter eating , snorting, farting, French bulldog. At least it isn't as big as the other residents she makes me share the house with. Sooo, reg, she wants to thank you and I want to,,, well I ain't mailing the truck back!!! Lol!!! So this new little bugger is going to be put in the pit from a young age and to be worked to the bone!! I will hound him till he rolls over!!! I have found an effective way to get the dogs to work, just bury a bone and they will dig!!! I'm really thinking of running cable and a small couch to the garage.