View Single Post
Old 07-23-2015, 11:41 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

1985 kenworth is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Criticizing peoples builds

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammer View Post
Ok ok I havent been on in some time and see I have missed a few things lol. I joined this hobby about 5 years ago with a friend of mine and at first was thrilled but as time went on we noticed alot of petty B.S. and jealiousy towards certain people and their builds. I for one build what I want and how I want it done. I dont post picks of any of my builds because people feel they have the right to bash people. It is a shame that as grown men and women who should know better and should be setting an example for the younger crowd are acting like little Fu@#ing Kids.....For those of you who have nothing nice to say about the builds you see and feel the need to bash for no reason I got something for you.
You are nothing but a lonely pathetic Azz@#le who has no life and should take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror you piece of crap. I will be at Indy this year if you want to continue this in person. I am tired of reading negative things lately it is a shame.....

TONY
tony that is wrong of you to not post your builds ..i mean at the end of the day it is your decision to post or not but by you not posting how is that setting a positive example for others..i agree .i build ..pay for and post what i want when i want the real point is exactly what others have echoed here before you bash some else's builds look at yours first