View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 06:53 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

1985 kenworth is on a distinguished road
Default Re: clifford show roadway project

This show is called the great lakes classic truck and car show.its huge and put on by the actual truck club i am a member of with my real kenworth.i talked to the prez when i joined 2 years ago and mentioned that i build and run r/c trucks i sent him a few pictures and like alot of folks he never knew they existed.he asked me to bring one of mine to a meet and greet at another members house.i did and the camera phones were going off like crazy.i told him i know some other guys that have the trucks also and would it be okay to invite them to the show.he said it would be okay just let him know who is coming as they charge admission to get in.and i would need to be there so the guys would get in free if they were coming to join in the mini truck show within the show.if any of you can and want to come out and run your stuff please let ME know in advance so i can let the club know about you.they enjoyed this last year so much that the prez would like to have us back again this year and possibly every year there after..the show is held every july 1st weekend,there is camping allowed on site and some local hotels give great rates because of the show.it is held in clifford ontario,a small little one horse town and the folks welcome us because they like to see all of the trucks and the fact that we behave when we are in their town

Last edited by 1985 kenworth; 02-15-2013 at 06:55 AM.