View Single Post
Old 10-22-2017, 01:31 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

skeeter is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Skeeters contracting services

As we all know by now, I struggle with electronics! So............that being said, I have a question. When installing the electronics in the Liebherre 574 front loader, I will be using a 2X12 Sabertooth, & a 2X5 sabertooth. The 2X5 will run the lift actuators, & the 2X12 will power the drive motors. Both will be supplied from the same battery. When I install the leads from the Sabertooth's do I REMOVE the redwires from ALL the connectors that come from the Sabertooth's to the receiver, EXCEPT for 1? Could they all be left intact WITHOUT harm to the receiver &/or Sabertooth's?

The weather's getting colder, far & few are going to be the warm days. That said I decided I'd better throw a coat of paint on some parts. I painted the Front axle assembly of the front loader today. There are some spots that have runs, but those nasty looking spots WON'T be seen. They'll be covered up with parts of the original model. I was lazy, & DIDN'T want to take it all apart to paint it. I placed a ziplok sandwich bag over each tire, then neatly folded it around the inside of the tire.
unnamed (23) by Anthony Kalnoski, on Flickr

Last edited by skeeter; 10-22-2017 at 02:50 PM.