View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 11:21 AM
Green Horn

Goose19 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: howick fall fair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermario View Post
I apologize, I haven't checked on this thread in a bit My bad

Sounds like great news! After only 2 appearances and already being offered money !.
I agree, a few bucks to help fund future expansion and setup costs. Indoors would be ideal depending on space available. I'd imagine there is already lots going on in there and our space may be small??

Otherwise, sounds great. I will talk with Sue to see if we can attend. I'm sure I can book the time, just have to see if she can get the time off.

Mario
small might work, i wont have a trailer by then anyway, and wont feel so left out bob-tailing around

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1985 kenworth View Post
mario you better check with shawn first because i was talking to him today and he said he never got any response so he was going to pass on it this year .i was willing to go but i guess nobody else responded
raises a good point..... im subscribed to most of the active threads in here, but if someone puts up a new thread, unless your on the site, there isnt any way to really know its there. i know i dont get the site much.

can we get an email list going?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.