View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 04:46 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M construction open for bizz nizz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamer View Post
Hey Mario, does any of this look familiar? Any chance you were driving the loader?
Cheers Rob

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNaR...MjAxNQ&index=1
Holy cow Rob! You wouldn't believe how confused I was for a moment as I started watching the video I thought, that's our yard! WTF!
How can this be? A friend in BC is showing me a YouTube video of our work yard from just a couple days ago???
Then I came to my senses as the truck pulled away from the trailer and realized the trucker was taping from a Gopro. Sorry wasn't me in the scoop but as a matter of fact, im the one who rebuilt that one and its the last one I did about a year ago.
It's off to Montreal to be loaded onto a C130 airplane and flying up to a mine site in the arctic. I hope I didn't leave anything loose! That's an awful long way to go on a service call!

If the guy didn't edit the video, you would have seen me as I helped to shrink wrap the cab. While this was filming I was busy loading an excavator onto the Orange Kenworth you see drive by in the video.

Blows my mind you showing me this video! Makes me realize, cameras can be anywhere and are everywhere! Always behave in life and always do things right....ya never know who's watching!