View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 08:57 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: JET 53' Drop Deck/Spread Axle/Beavertail Trailer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hos1880 View Post
Paul.

that trailer looks sweet can't wait to see more now, the wedico tires look good as low pros which ones did you order from uncle ricky?

merritt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
Hey Paul, love those trailer frame rails. How long are they? Obviously scaled to Tamiya size, but I just wonder if they could be useful for a Wedico trailer. Width is no problem to change. Length might be. What do you think? Did you ever think about just selling the frame rails?
Quote:
Originally Posted by petermoblin View Post
Great work Paul. Looks like it will be another one of your fine builds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuff View Post
nice!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fhhhstix View Post
Looks great Paul I can't wait to see this one finished.

Travis
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc1cat View Post
Must say, "That is one sweeeet trailer!!" Went to McMaster-Carr, no 1.5mm screws or bolts. 1.4mm or 1.6mm are offered. Am I looking for the wrong thing?? Would like to get some as they are closer to scale for some things.

Lynn

Thanks Much guys for all the great comments all the comments just prove the great bunch of guys and gals we have over on this board. Nate Ill get you some measurements on the rails and Lynn I have to correct my self I am using 2.0mm sorry I thought I was using 1.5..

Ok on with the picks. I got the decking done on the front of the trailer and I installed the plate and the hitch pin.

Then I got the plates cut and drilled and taped that the leaf spring packs bolt too.

And installed the axles too.

The spread on the axles is a standard 10foot 2inch spread.

And the finish pick of the wheels mounted and it is now a roller now it is time for the brass edging and the wood deck then the ramps and paint..

Let me know what ya'll think.

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.