View Single Post
Old 02-23-2019, 11:58 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: LilGiantsConstrCo

Been playing with the settings again today & still not getting the even pulling power from the brushed motors anything like the brushless... keep tinkering.

Finished up the north cut yesterday

This'll be the last pass in the NE to do, next month maybe

Today I worked at cleaning up this big mess under the stairs

These rocks to go to the crusher

These rocks go to the pile in the lean-to, to be hauled away in my Ranger this summer.

Used the lowboy too to cart out these cement blocks & wood

Load too heavy for 8wd, had to give it a push by hand some of the way

This load of rock was too heavy for the brushed motors, had to give it a helping hand up the dirt ramp too, but the trk backed up the steep crusher ramp on its own... making me wonder if I reverse the motor leads on the Sabertooth, reverse direction in radio programming, maybe I'll have more power going forward then ...the Sabertooth is at the back of the cab below the steering cyls, I'd have to pull all the guts out of the trk to get to it.

Brushed trk got demoted to garbage hauler

Brushless trk hauled the next 6 loads of rock out to the crusher

7 trk loads

Used the 450 bucket to hand bomb a sample into the mini crusher... an rc activity for the JD450 next week.

Gonna try & break these cement blocks with the Premacon jackhammer using the newer JD850, it has a 4th valve in it, just need to make a quick coupler plate to mount it.

The 1st load of rock, I started to dump half the load into crusher & jammed it about 10 seconds, had to dig all the rocks out to get crusher moving again... dropped the rocks in by hand a few at a time after that. Made a couple vids while I was at it.

https://youtu.be/OlP8omrQM-0

This quick vid, one really hard rock that I was playing catch with... and the last rock jammed & I stopped the vid. After I got the rock out, I dropped in again & it broke right away...

https://youtu.be/ZEEavvckpcw

Joe