View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 10:35 AM
Journeyman

rockNmayhem is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Kansas show April 19-21 2013

Ok so I got ahold of the manager of the new hotel in town which is a Comfort Inn. The rates for that one are as follows.

$93.44 a night for a room with two queens. (if the room is shared by two guys that means it would run $46.72 a night per person.

I asked them if they would allot us some rooms for the show and as of right now we have 10 rooms available for us so if you guys are wanting to go ahead and sign up you can call in and let them know you are with the "Wheat State Truck Show" and they will give you the discounted price.

The final cut off date is April 1st to get a room with the reduced rates.

If a couple of you guys want to go in on a room together let them know and they will put you under a room with the two queens in it.

If you are wanting your own room they are single rooms with a king size bed but they are running $88.99 a night.

The hotel does have a full breakfast complimentary to all the guests, a heated swimming pool, excercise room and a full patio out back with a BBQ on it for those late night steak cravings.

The hotel is located just a block west of the where the truck show will be and is right between a Braums and Montana Mikes Steakhouse.

If you guys are needing any more information just let me know and I'll get you and answer.

The number for the hotel is:
(316)-804-4866
1205 East First St.
Newton, KS 67114