View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 09:43 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hoarder Special!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonoranWraith View Post
Well there are aluminum hop up options out there but it means buying instead of making which you have done so great on this rig.
I could make them but I don't really want to put in the effort and then still have plastic diffs. It will stay the way it is for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grainfarmer View Post
Great job! Looks fantastic...

How much will that cab cost in 1:16?
Thanks! I don't think I will be building another in any scale but if someone made me an offer I couldn't refuse then who knows!lol I don't think that is likely.

Here's some pics of here from Friday night before it got all dirty at the show this weekend. I ended up putting a water tank on her. It has a pump under the tank but I couldn't get the water to stop siphoning out so I installed a small solenoid valve that opens when the pump turns on. The pump could be more powerful but it works pretty good and holds about 6 liters of water. I have a video uploading of it in action but some of the nozzles were plugged yesterday so it wasn't working great. Overall I am happy with what I got accomplished prior to the show. Hopefully I can add the final details to the truck over the next while.