View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 06:43 PM
CEO of bend over motors."WE DRIVE IT HOME!"

spudd has a spectacular aura aboutspudd has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: BOTM continued......

Ok 1 you are the sole reason build of the month is gone
2 there are multiple members that set up more then one account just to vote agents your builds. Did it happen before you? could have but not to the extent of your builds
3we have had 4 1/2 years of problem free build of the month and you come along and f#&k everything up with your childish pouting because you didn't win.

you claim that there is a conspiracy with the MODS against you...not true its your so called happy customers and other members that you have disrespected with your arrogant cocky attitude..

I don't feel I am embarrassing myself or the forum. Some things are not the business of the general forum and that's why we as mods discuss problems and fix them in the shadows. Our personal feelings towards any of the members does not effect any decision made on the forum as all disciplinary actions have to be brought up to the mods in a discussion and then voted upon before action is taken...

throw the blame around all you want...you did this to yourself not the mods

I have not met you in person and cant form a solid opinion about you but have had multiple members tell me you are arrogant and self adsorbed and just plain rude to them.....Was there some vote tampering going on? looks like it and like I said it was taken care of but you just cant let it go.

Instead of bashing this forum and its members you might want to use that time to work on your people skills...... just a thought

RIP FREDDYGEARDRIVE